This morning I went to M's flat in Bournville, to read the Bible. Because other M (actually the share a name, although one is Estonian and other British), who stayed with me, did not know how to walk to the train station. So I walked her and my bicycle to the train station and then cycled to Bournville, along the canal. Puddle-puddle-puddle-mud-mud-mud. I had the waterproof overtrousers over my jeans, so it was OK; although very funny.
Cycled back too, although the train was there at the station when I was about to leave. Next time I will leave home superearly and tak some pictures on the way if it is still so pretty.
A bit of time in the office, when E texted that she is going to the housing office and I joined her and N. The women there was very helpful, basically said that landlord has no right to d what he is doing and if we want, we can live as pigs as long as the house is OK at the end of the tenancy.
It is quite cold in the office.
In the evening I met my sis, she had half an hour before her Spanish class. Good sisterly half and hour with hot chocolate.
Cycled home and I was not the latest one home! E was still at uni:D
A emailed me, saying that she will visit me on Sat. What should we do, where should we go? Cadbury world! If anybody wants to join us, tell me:)
No comments:
Post a Comment