Monday, 1 November 2010

Ill

Hi!

I see some people keep checking this blog (and the other one) for updates even one month after the last update. I love you too!

I have had a very interesting weekend. I started feeling very weak last Tuesday evening (lets blame my landlord - I had to rush home for 7pm, after a 2min conversation with my sister to have an appointment, but he arrived just before 9pm). I breathed in lots of cold air through my mouth. Of course, the previos day I had ran through rain with no waterproof coat. England is nice! Just stupid me, not thinking.

Wednesday brought more annoying things with the landlord (I was already feeling pretty bad, so did not go to morning exercise anyway and because he was supposed to do something with boiler at 10am. Of course this happened 12.30). Stupidly wasted morning.

Still went to uni, feeling weak. Thursday same, feeling so bad by afternoon that could not think of cycling home, so I left normal time, about 6.30. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday - ill, headache, dizziness, sore throat, runny nose, fever (yes, I even have a thermometer now!). Most annoying thing, my eyes were funny, like crying.

Tomorrow I will not be ill and will go to uni.

This week I will skip all cardio exercise (the organised classes - I am still too lazy to slowly walk to uni instead of cycling fast because it is early, late, cold or raining).

At weekend I will go to London to meet some clever Estonians in the embassy. [I have to book a train ticket!]

By the way, I am looking for a friend to go geocaching on Saturdays (not all the time, but pretty regular, even in rain, otherwise we would not be able to go any Saturday). Basically it means searching for hidden things in strange places, using given coordinates and solving some puzzles.
Some Estonians (you know, who!) have infected me with the geocaching bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment